We tasked the Commander of Air Education and Training Command to develop a training plan and the Commander of Materiel Command to analyze the resourcing plans with Air Staff assistance to support an operational Cyberspace command.
What does AETC stand for?
AETC stands for Air Education and Training Command
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AETC
We have 58 other meanings of AETC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Egyptian Travel Businesses on the Internet
- American Express Tax and Business Services (various locations)
- Aboriginal Education and Training Council
- Accessory and Equipment Technical Committee
- Advanced Electronics Technology Center
- Advanced Engine Technology Conference
- Advanced Engineering Technology Conference
- Advances in Electron Transfer Chemistry (journal)
- AIDS Education and Training Centers
- Air Education & Training Command (US Air Force)
- Alabama Educational Technology Conference
- Alternative Energy Technology Center
- American Express Travelers Checks
- Architect-Engineer Environmental Services for the Education and Training Command
- Arkansas Educational Television Commission (public television)
- Armaments Engineering and Technology Center
- Arts and Entertainment Training Council (UK)
- Association of Electromyography Technologists of Canada
- AETC Studies and Analysis Squadron
- Western Australian Aboriginal Education and Training Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE, Texas -- Air Education and Training Command officials are looking at ways to streamline organizations to smaller, more agile forces and organizational structures to reduce the effect of reductions in the civilian workforce next spring.
External Relationships For security assistance issues, SAF/IA has a unique relationship with the Air Force Security Assistance Center (AFSAC), which is part of the Air Force Material Command (AFMC), and the International Affairs Directorate of Air Education and Training Command (AETC/IA).
Air Force Headquarters Air Education and Training Command (AETC) Architect-Engineer (A-E) and environmental support services program.
Mary Kay Hertog, commander, 37th Training Wing, Air Education and Training Command, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, to director, Security Forces and Force Protection, Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters United States Air Force, Pentagon, Washington, D.
He has held a variety of assignments in operations and training including assignments as an operational programming officer at Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Commander of an Air Education and Training Command Squadron, and Vice Commandant of the Air and Space Basic Course, Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama.
based Betis Group will supply the Air Education and Training Command with end-to-end support services, in addition to best-in-class hardware, software and network components provided by CDW-G.
Reinette Alecozay, Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas, is the DoD Small Business Contracting Professional of the Year.