A range of continental style cured and air dried products, from pancetta to salami, have been developed at Food Centre Wales, Horeb.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Air Dried (timber)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- After Dianetics (L. Ron Hubbard)
- After Divestiture
- Agency Development (various organizations)
- Aggregate Demand (economics)
- Agility Dog (canine agility title)
- Agnus Dei
- Aid to the Disabled
- Air Defense
- Air Directive
- Air Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first one suggests that heat treatment be carried out prior to drying, and once it is complete, the lumber should be air dried (AD) to an MC between 16 and 19 percent (HT+AD).