Recently, Tsvyatko Lukanov, a former head of the air detachment which operates government aircraft in the country, also declared that the flight was illegal.
What does AIRDET stand for?
AIRDET stands for Air Detachment (USAF)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Appraisal Institute Residential Database
- Asian Institute for Rural Development (India)
- Assembly Implementation Requirements Document
- Associates for International Resources and Development (est. 1980)
- Association of Ingersoll Rand Distributors
- ATCCIS Information Resource Dictionary (US Army)
- All India Resort Development Association
- Airborne Infrared Disaster Assessment System
- Air Defense Commander
- Air Delivery Operations
- Association Internationale pour la Recherche en Didactique du Français (French: International Association for Research in Teaching of French)
- Aircraft Discrepancies Product (WCCS)
- Atmospheric Dispersion of Radionuclides
- Annual Iberoamerican Research and Development Summit (Albuquerque, NM)
- Academic-Intellectual Resource Exchange
- Acute Infarction Ramipril Efficacy study
- Advanced Information Retrieval Engine (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Advanced Intermediate Representation with Extensibility
- Agence pour l'Investissement dans la Recherche à l'Étranger (French: Agency for Investment in Research Abroad)
- Anagrafe Degli Italiani Residenti All'Estero (Italian: Registry of Italians Residing Abroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAVAIR 00-80T-122 (Helicopter Operating Procedures for Air-Capable Ships NATOPS Manual), the bible for air detachment and ship integration, dictates the requirements for the at-sea-workup schedule, commonly called week-one workups (WOWU).
The Fleet Air Detachment departed Guantanamo Bay on 7 April 1919, having spent seven weeks operating with the fleet with no support from shore.
The challenge of managing the bandwidth required, simultaneously by an FOB and a Joint Special Operations Air Detachment from the SOAR, by a single TSC-93C was met by the 112th Signal Battalion's upgraded TSC-93s which incorporated the new enhanced tactical satellite signal processor, making the TSC-93C V(2), capable of multiple links.
The so-called 28th Air Detachment is a branch of the Bulgarian Air Force which operates government aircraft and operations involving the President, Prime Minister and other high-ranking government officials.
When our captain checked onboard halfway through deployment, he had made it clear to our OinC that he liked to conduct unannounced safety drills with the ship, involving the air detachment when appropriate.