The GPS-based pods are dual purpose because they operate a legacy Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI) range, as well as record all mission data.
What does ACMI stand for?
ACMI stands for Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACMI
We have 36 other meanings of ACMI in our Acronym Attic
- Alarm and Control Management for High Speed (Unit) (Nec)
- Anchorage Community Mental Health Services (Alaska)
- Androscoggin County, Maine Historical Society
- Apalachee Community Mental Health Services (Florida)
- Asian Community Mental Health Services
- Adolescent Community Mental Health Team (UK)
- Active CounterMeasures Instructional
- Adult Children of the Mentally Ill
- Advanced Custom Made Implants (University Hospital, Pellenberg, Belgium; hip prostheses)
- Agents Chargés d'une Mission d'Inspection (French)
- Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance (wet lease)
- American College of Medical Informatics
- American College of Medical Informatimusicology (blog)
- American Community Mutual Insurance (Michigan)
- American Cystoscope Makers, Inc.
- Arlington Community Media Incorporated (Arlington, MA)
- Art & Creative Materials Institute
- Associate, Chartered Management Institute (UK)
- Association of Christians Ministering among Internationals
- Assocostruttori Chiusure e Meccanismi Italia (Association of Italian Manufacturers of Doors and their Components)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A sophisticated air combat maneuvering instrumentation system is expected to arrive on the Navy's USS Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier next summer, despite recent difficulties in the program, including delays and cost overruns.