The facility's dedicated air handler brings in 100-percent outside air with HEPA-in and HEPA-out filtering at the rate of 11,000-cubic-feet per minute and 25 air changes per hour.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adrenal Cortical Hormone
- Adult Care Home
- Advanced Combat Helmet
- Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate (salts)
- American Clearinghouse
- American College of Heraldry
- Analysis of Competing Hypotheses (intelligence analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
36 HEPA fan filter units were designed to be housed within this large frame to produce 97 air changes per hour at air speeds of 0.
Complete air handling and air conditioning systems are also installed, with HEPA filters, maintaining over 100 air changes per hour.
Active ceiling enclosures are AC-power ready and include a 9-CFM fan with transformer capable of providing more than 100 air changes per hour.
The Queen had been absolutely right; the number of air changes per hour was totally inadequate, and straight away we took all sorts of steps to improve the conditions.
5 and 2 air changes per hour that correspond to 18 [ft.
a leading proponent of the system, calls CADR "the single most important piece of information needed to make a head-to-head comparison of an air cleaner's performance [because] CADR gauges the real-world performance of an air purifier," not filter effectiveness or air changes per hour.