Byline: Abu Dhabi Boeing is demonstrating the Vigilare air battle management command-and-control (C2) system at the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (Idex) in Abu Dhabi, being held from February 22 to 26.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Air Battle Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Battery Management (Sprint)
- Advisory Board Meeting (various organizations)
- Aerobraking Maneuver
- Agaricus Blazei Murill (Brazilian mushroom, possible immune-builder and cancer-fighter)
- Agence Bordelaise de Mannequins (French modeling agency)
- Agent-Based Modeling
- Aggregate Bearer Measurement
- Aggressive Behavior Management
- Agile Beam Management
- Agriculture Business Management (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will understand the air battle management and the employment of air power much more than it is done today.
We now face the undeniable reality that the best single-engine fighter, the best twin-engine fighter, the best tanker, and the best air battle management system will have been built by American aerospace companies and put into operation--except none of those aircraft will have an American flag on their tails.
Royal Air Force Boulmer also has a major training responsi- bility and houses the School of Fighter Control, which trains Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army and international students in fighter control and air battle management.