With the answer of "No," he launched the first newsletter to cover the environment, Air/Water Pollution Report.
What does A/WPR stand for?
A/WPR stands for Air/Water Pollution Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of A/WPR in our Acronym Attic
- A-Wing (Star Wars)
- Actual Weight
- Alloy Wheels
- Alternate Weeks
- Automatic Win (gaming)
- Autumn/Winter (fashion)
- Aircraft Weapons Electronics
- Alarm / Warning / Event
- Air/Weapons Computer
- anionic/zwitterionic phospholipid ratio
- America: Freedom to Fascism (movie/website)
- actin to gelsolin
- Amorphous Hydrogenated Silicon
- attacker to target cell ratios
- Operational Availability
- asthma with and without pretreatment of 0.75 mg
- Adenosine Subtype-1 Receptor
- Angel One (paintball)
- Atropine 1% (medical product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite his efforts to woo environmentalists, Vice President Al Gore is in danger of not drawing the endorsement of the Sierra Club, the largest environmental advocacy group in the United States, the environmental newsletter Air/Water Pollution Report (AWPR) has learned.
With the answer of "No," Len launched the first newsletter to cover the environment, Air/Water Pollution Report.