Dr Peter Carter, chief executive and general secretary of the Royal College of Nursing, said: "Our members will agree that all hospitals should be aiming for excellence, but this requires investment and leadership.
What does A4X stand for?
A4X stands for Aiming for Excellence (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for Play Therapy (Clovis, CA)
- Act 4 Radical Europe
- Access for Success (project; Canada)
- Accounting for Safety Ltd (UK)
- Antwerp for Storage (Belgium)
- Alliance for Strategic Leadership
- Apple for Teacher
- Alliance for Virtual Businesses
- All Wheel Drive (automotive)
- Alliance for Wireless Power (Fremont, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TURN OVER FOR BRITAIN'S BEST TV GUIDE DON'T MISS YOUR FANTASTIC TV MAG FREE IN THE MIRROR ON SATURDAY CAPTION(S): MISSION Kevin McCloud is aiming for excellence MYSTERY Anna Friel as Ellie WILLING: Charlotte mucks in CAINED Who attacked TV's bad boy?
The potential for some Aiming for Excellence initiatives to help pupils to do better is not fully realised, because not all teachers are using the better teaching methods in all lessons.
Ian Hayton, executive director at Cleveland Fire Brigade, said: "Cleveland Fire Authority is aiming for excellence in everything we do.
A report published this month by Estyn inspectors on changes in teaching under the Aiming for Excellence in Key Stage 3 programme noted that, 'Pupils make better progress in Key Stage 3 where there is planned continuity of learning between the primary and secondary phases.