Indeed, Japan's investment and aid to Southeast Asia have fueled ASEAN's economic progress.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Aid to Southeast Asia (est. 1989)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Afrique Secours et Assistance (French)
- After School Activity (various schools)
- After School Alliance (various locations)
- After School Art (various locations)
- After School Assignment
- Agency for Social Analyses (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Agent Systems and Applications
- Agere Systems Australia (Australia)
- Aggressive Skaters Association
- Agremiação Sportiva Arapiraquense
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lauding Japan's contribution of aid to Southeast Asia in the 1990s and its role in initiating at the Okinawa Group of Eight summit in 2000 to set up the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the Irish singer called on Japan to once again take lead in tackling the ''crucial issues of life and death'' for millions of people in the world.