n Recipient of the Aid to Artisans -- Preservation of Craft Award in New York -- 2003.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Aid to Artisans (Newtown, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Test Accelerator
- Adventure Training Award
- Aerospace Testing Alliance (Arnold AFB, TN)
- Affordable Trooper Armor (Star Wars costume)
- Afghan Taekwon-Do Association (martial arts)
- Afghan Transitional Authority
- Africa Travel Association
- African Technical Association (South Africa)
- Agreement to Agree (contingent contract)
- Agricultural Tenancies Act (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An auctioneer will showcase one-of-a-kind resources found in the World Style division of the show, with proceeds to benefit the Aid to Artisans Small Grants Program, which helps artisans create sustainable businesses.
Driven to the brink of creative and physical collapse, he hooked up with Aid to Artisans, a nonprofit organization that helps craftspeople in developing countries make products for the U.
In 1990, attempting to answer these questions, the Asociacion Mexicana de Artes y Culturas Populares (Mexican Association of Popular Art and Culture--AMACUP), based in Mexico City, and Aid to Artisans (ATA), based in Farmington, Connecticut, began developing and promoting artisan products using natural and renewable resources.
His work experience also includes serving as a consultant for Aid to Artisans, the West African Trade Hub and the Kenya Export Promotion Council.