Mahwah is rich in industrial facilities, and in order to stay ahead of the curve, Hollister, a long-standing client, called upon our services once again to give much needed facelifts to this mixed-use facility," said Irwin Kizel.
What does AOTC stand for?
AOTC stands for Ahead of the Curve
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AOTC
We have 17 other meanings of AOTC in our Acronym Attic
- Accumulated Dose over A Threshold of 40 Parts per Billion
- Absorber Open Test Assembly
- Academy of the Arts (various locations)
- All of the Above
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Organ Transplant Association (Houston, TX)
- Asia and Oceania Thyroid Association (est. 1975; Nagoya, Japan)
- Authentication & Online Trust Alliance (Bellevue, WA)
- All Other Things Being Equal
- Advanced Optical Technologies Corporation (Canada)
- Ahead of Time Crew (band)
- American Opportunity Tax Credit (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
- Ark of the Covenant (gaming)
- Army of the Cumberland (American Civil War)
- Art of the Covenant (music group)
- Aspect of the Cheetah (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Associated Offices Technical Committee (UK)
- Attack of the Clones (Star Wars Episode Two)
- Attack of the Cones
- Australian Overseas Telecommunications Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apple has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to innovative design.
TSMC has clearly demonstrated that it is ahead of the curve with its state-of-the-art process technology.
This move allows us to stay ahead of the curve in securing great opportunities in the midst of incredibly strong activity happening in and around Brooklyn.