As in any other agricultural country, pesticides and fertilizers are the primary agrochemicals used by farmers in Kenya.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Agrochemicals
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Advantest Green Corporation (Japan)
- Aerojet General Corporation
- African Ground Council
- Agent Based Grid Computing
- Aggressive Content (behavioral health)
- Agile Governance Center
- Agreed Cost of Repairs
- Agricultural Genetics Company (UK)
- Agriculture Canada
- Air Ground Co-Operative ATS (Air Traffic Services)
- Air-Ground Communications
- Algebraic-Geometric Code
- Allegheny County Airport (airport code, Pittsburgh, PA )
- Alternative Grand Campaign (gaming)
- Amador Gold Corp. (Canada)
- American Game Cartridges (Chandler, AZ)
- American General Corporation
- American Greyhound Council
- Amphibious Group Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new chairman of the Home Grown Cereals Authority, Mr Antony Pike, is a former director general of the British Agrochemicals Association.