Around a third of the training, which will be directed at agronomists and professional advisers as well as farmers and growers, will be delivered by Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) knowledge transfer/research and development teams from its potato and horticulture divisions - Potato Council and HDC.
What does AHDB stand for?
AHDB stands for Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of AHDB in our Acronym Attic
- American Holiday Decorators Association
- American Holistic Dental Association
- Animal Health Distributors Association (UK)
- Arkansas Housing Development Agency
- Assistant Help Desk Advisor
- Association for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa
- Asymmetric Hetero Diels-Alder
- Australasian Human Development Association
- Australian Huntington's Disease Association
- Autonomous Hazard Detection and Avoidance
- Ad Hoc Disciplinary Committee (UN)
- Adult Day Health Care
- Affordable Housing Development Company (various locations)
- Aiming High for Disabled Children (UK; est. 2007; Department for Children, Schools and Families)
- Allegheny Heritage Development Corporation
- Animal Health & Diagnostic Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Action for Human Development and Cooperation
- American Horse Defense Fund
- Australian Hospital Design Group
- Affordable Housing Developers, Inc. (North Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, the umbrella organisation for the British Pig Executive, which worded the campaign, said it believed consumers would understand that Red Tractor pork was high welfare compared to pork from other EU countries, but it understood that EU legislation prevented it from making a direct comparison with imported products.
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) says action is required now to prepare the industry to secure food production in the future.
Are port by the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) Meat Services analyses changes to the average rate of inflation for selected food groups in the 27 EU member states, comparing the rate in February 2008 with the same month of 2007.
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) rates, starting from April 1 until March 31 next year, will remain unchanged for pigs (England only), beef and lamb (England only), cereals and oilseeds (UK), horticulture (GB) and milk (GB).