United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service, General Technical Report RM-258:1-226.
What does AF stand for?
AF stands for Agriculture Forest (zoning category)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AF
We have 83 other meanings of AF in our Acronym Attic
- Africa (regional designation of the Peace Corps)
- African Affairs (US State Department)
- Aft Fuselage
- After Ford (Brave New World)
- After Forever (band)
- After Funimation (Dragon Ball)
- After Future (Dragonball gaming)
- Agnostic Front (punk/hardcore band)
- Agreed Framework (between United States and Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Agriculture Forest Service and administered by the DCR's Forest Fire Control Bureau on a 50 percent reimbursement basis.
Department of Agriculture Forest Service and the National Park Service.
His company then relied on daily information issued by the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service and the ignition points detected by the U.
Department of Agriculture Forest Service through partnerships to craft comprehensive planning approaches in reversing urban forest tree decline by maintaining existing tree stocks and planting new trees in "low cover areas"; and BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that The U.
Department of Agriculture Forest Service in Starkville, Miss.