Many other departments, including Agriculture Canada, National Defense, and Public Works and Government, have or will lose staff, and some are closing their libraries altogether.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Agriculture Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Graduate Certification
- Advantest Green Corporation (Japan)
- Aerojet General Corporation
- African Ground Council
- Agent Based Grid Computing
- Aggressive Content (behavioral health)
- Agile Governance Center
- Agreed Cost of Repairs
- Agricultural Genetics Company (UK)
- Air Ground Co-Operative ATS (Air Traffic Services)
- Air-Ground Communications
- Algebraic-Geometric Code
- Allegheny County Airport (airport code, Pittsburgh, PA )
- Alternative Grand Campaign (gaming)
- Amador Gold Corp. (Canada)
- American Game Cartridges (Chandler, AZ)
- American General Corporation
- American Greyhound Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
If legislation to terminate the Canadian Wheat Board's monopsony over wheat and barley purchases and monopoly over sales is approved, private sector companies are expected to step in to fill the role vacated by the board, according to Robert McGregor, chief of Agriculture Canada.
This is not to say that wheat is in dire straits, as the recent Agriculture Canada 2010 forecast of 23.
Bee experts from Agriculture Canada were called in to help deal with the accident.
Good thing, too: Agriculture Canada calls apples the most important fruit crop in Canada, and the fourth most important in the world
Wheat producers grew 26 million tonnes of wheat in 2004-05, compared to 13 million tonnes of barley, according to Agriculture Canada.
Scientists at Agriculture Canada offer the results of experimental tests using a combination of four selected hurdles: acidification using glucono-delta-lactone (GDL); nisin; irradiation; and thermal pasteurization.