Eighteen years before USDA's 1953 reorganization of the Agricultural Research Administration into the Agricultural Research Service, Congress authorized USDA to establish four regional research laboratories: the Western Regional Research Center, located in Albany, California; the Southern Regional Research Center, in New Orleans, Louisiana; the Eastern Regional Research Center, in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania; and the National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, in Peoria, Illinois.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Agricultural Research Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Ada Resource Association (trade group)
- Adams Rite Aerospace (Fullerton, CA)
- Adaptive Routing Algorithm
- Addiction Rehabilitation Association (formerly Alcohol Rehabilitation Association; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Address Resolution Advertisement (ATM networking)
- Adenosine Receptor Agonist
- Advanced Rate Annuity
- Advanced Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Aerial Rocket Artillery
- Aggregate Risk Analysis
- Agricultural Retailers Association
- Airborne Radar Approach
- Airborne Radio Auxiliary (Assembly)
- Airborne Reconnaissance Architecture
- Airborne Relay Aircraft
- Airborne Research Australia
- Alabama Retail Association
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Association (now Addiction Rehabilitation Association; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Algemeen Rijksarchief
- Alliance for Retired Americans