Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL) has announced the provision of 31.
What does ADBL stand for?
ADBL stands for Agricultural Development Bank Limited (Nepal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADBL
We have 2 other meanings of ADBL in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance (Tanzania)
- Animal Disease Biotechnology Facility (College of Veterinary Medicine; Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Asian Dragon Boat Federation
- African Development Bank Group (Tunisia)
- Anti-Donor Brain Globulin
- Automatic Database Generation
- Asian Development Bank Institute
- Art and Design Books in Brighton (UK)
- Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation
- Advances in Databases and Information Systems
- Alaska Direct Bus Line (public transit)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management (degree; various locations)
- Application Database Manager
- Arrival/Departure-Based Model
- Average Distances of Band Migration (biology)
- Alabama Deaf-Blind Multihandicapped Association
- ASWBPL Defense Blood Management Information System
- Air Defense Battle Management Technology (US DoD)
- Agricultural Development Bank Nepal (est. 1968; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Amateur Danssport Bond Nederland (Netherlands Amateur Dancing Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
580 million from the consortium consisting of Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL), NBL, RBB, NIDC and the Employees Provident Fund.