He originally studied agricultural business management at the London University's Wye College.
What does AGB stand for?
AGB stands for Agricultural Business Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGB
We have 55 other meanings of AGB in our Acronym Attic
- Agency Authorization Status
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Agentes de Viajes (Spanish: Guatemalan Association of Travel Agents; Guatemala)
- Associazione Giovani Architetti Verona (Italian: Association of Young Architects of Verona)
- Access Grid Augmented Virtual Environment (University of Illinois, Chicago)
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Autores y Compositores (Spanish: Guatemalan Association of Authors and Composers; Guatemala)
- A Gaming Brotherhood (forum)
- Accessory Gearbox
- Adjustable Gastric Band (bariatric surgery)
- Advanced Gameboy
- After Grog Bog
- Air Guard Base (US military)
- Aktionsgruppe Babynahrung
- Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen (German: General terms and conditions / Standard business conditions)
- Alliance for Global Business
- Alt.guitar.bass (newsgroup)
- Alternative Governance Board (various locations)
- Alumni Giving Back (Spanish university)
- American Guitar & Band
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- Asymptotic Giant Branch (HR diagram for stars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agricultural Business Management Program - Presented by Lane Small Business Development Council and OSU Extension Service - Lane County.
After an army scholarship studying agricultural business management at Newcastle University, I joined the King's Royal Hussars' it was great fun.
The Advanced Course in Agricultural Business Management is intended primarily for farm business managers who have been working in the industry for 10 to 15 years.
Palmer, a central Indiana native, earned a bachelor's degree in animal science with a minor in agricultural business management from Clemson University.