During the workshop, Director General, Regional Centre on Agrarian Reform and Rural Development for the Near East (CARDANE) Jordan Dr Ghaleb Mustafa Othuman Tufaaha, Additional Secretary and Financial Advisor, Ministry of Rural Development Government of India, Dr Arvin Mayaram and consultant and Instructor for JICA and IDACA, Japan Tadafumi Kigasawa, Rural development experts from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Iraq, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Zambia and Sudan presented their expert papers.
What does ARRD stand for?
ARRD stands for Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARRD
We have 4 other meanings of ARRD in our Acronym Attic
- Automotive Repair Reference Center (resource)
- Autonomous Rescue & Recovery Craft (marine vessel)
- Atlantic Region Race Control Association
- Active Routing and Resource Control for Ad Hoc Networks
- Analysis of Rapid and Recent Climate Change (US NOAA and US NSF)
- Asian Raptor Research and Conservation Network
- Association pour Le Régime de Retraite Complémentaire des Salariés (French: Association for Supplementary Retirement Plan for Employees; France)
- United States Army Armament Materiel Readiness Command
- Air Raid Reporting Control Ship
- Advanced Retention and Release Device (rocketry)
- American Review of Respiratory Disease
- Arrival Date
- Affiliated Regional Reliability Entity (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- Alarm Receiving and Reporting Equipment
- Antigen Receptor Response Element
- Appraisal and Research of Real Estate
- Auger Resonant Raman Effect (physics)
- Automatic Read Reallocation Enabled (computing)
- Antigen Response Recognition Element (proteins)
- American Recreation Resource and Education Center, Inc. (youth center; Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amman, June 27 (Petra) -- A regional workshop organized by The Regional Centre on Agrarian Reform and Rural Development for the Near East (CARDNE), started in Amman on Sunday.
To attain these objectives and for all technical support to regional level rural development organizations, including CIRDAP to play greater role in agrarian reform and rural development the FAO, IFAD, Commonwealth and other organizations of CIRDAP and all countries of Asia and Pacific have been invited.