2M Equals the Aggregate Deemed Sales Price (ADSP) or amount realized: $41.
What does ADSP stand for?
ADSP stands for Aggregate Deemed Sales Price (economics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADSP
We have 29 other meanings of ADSP in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant District Staff Officer
- Assistant Division Signal Officer
- Attention Data Search Optimization
- Australian Defence Simulation Office
- Adult Day Services of Orange County (California)
- Adrian Dominican School of Education (Barry University; Florida)
- Automatic Daily System Operational Test
- Adult Day Services Program (various locations)
- Advanced Digital SAR Processor
- Advanced Digital Signal Processor
- Air Data Smart Probe
- Airdefense Services Platform (Motorola)
- Allgemeine Deutsche Speditionsbedingungen (Standard German Freight Forwarders Terms and Conditions)
- AppleTalk Data Stream Protocol
- Author Domain Signing Practice (Domain Keys Identified Mail)
- Automatic Data Set Protection
- Availability Design Status Package
- Average Daily Student Population
- Association of Doctoral Students in Public Administration (Florida Atlantic University)
- Art Deco Society of the Palm Beaches (Palm Beach, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
338(h)(10)-1(f), the modified aggregate deemed sales price (MADSP) was the price at which an old target was deemed to sells its assets if it made a Sec.
While the regulations require potentially complex allocations of a modified aggregate deemed sales price (MADSP), the thrust of the election is to treat the S corporation as if it had sold assets to the buyer and had then liquidated.