The opening section of the collection analyzes the complex economic dynamics of payment systems and introduces agent-based modeling as a powerful simulation method for understanding participants' behavior in payment systems.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Agent-Based Modeling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 257 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Activity Based Metrics
- Acunet Bandwidth Manager (AT&T)
- Acute Bacterial Meningitis
- Adaptive Bandwidth Management
- Advanced Bandwidth Management
- Advanced Battery Management (Sprint)
- Advisory Board Meeting (various organizations)
- Aerobraking Maneuver
- Agaricus Blazei Murill (Brazilian mushroom, possible immune-builder and cancer-fighter)
- Agence Bordelaise de Mannequins (French modeling agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation Workshop 2010 (Summary Report) Publication No.
These advances now enable evaluators and researchers to simulate complex adaptive systems (CASs) by applying agent-based modeling (ABM).
Agent-based modeling (ABM) is one such research tool that is used to create artificial worlds that mimic actual worlds such as the world of a supply chain or a service ecosystem.
He teaches courses on agent-based modeling, mathematical modeling, and game theory.
The opening chapters propose a model curriculum for graduate degree programs in modeling and simulation, survey simulation packages for vocational training, and trace the historical roots of agent-based modeling.
Agent-based modeling (ABM) allows a more robust simulation of CS operations.