The European Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) has appointed Alberto Pototschnig as its first executive director.
What does ACER stand for?
ACER stands for Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACER
We have 26 other meanings of ACER in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Commonwealth Environment Protection Agency
- Alachua County Environmental Protection Department (Florida)
- Associazione Italiana Certificati e Prodotti di Investimento (Italian)
- Adjacent Channel Error Power Ratio (communications)
- Achieving Cost Effective Personnel Services (Australia)
- Advanced Control of Energy and Power Systems (electric utility industry research)
- ARTCC Critical Essential Power System (FAA)
- Arizona Collaborative for Excellence in Preparation of Teachers
- Acadia Center for Estuarine Research (Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Advisory Committee on Environmental Resources
- Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research (medical journal)
- Annual Contractor Evaluation Report
- Armored Combat Engineer Robot
- Australian Council of Educational Research
- Authorized Capital Expenditure
- Aviation Certification
- Advanced Concepts in Environmental Regulatory Assistance (Olympia, WA)
- Advisory Committee on the Electronic Records Archives (US National Archives)
- Alameda County Employees' Retirement Association (Oakland, CA)
- Australian Centre of Excellence for Risk Analysis (University of Melbourne)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He pointed out that Slovenia hosted a new European center to organize energy, Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER), adding that he looked forward to exchanging opinions on that issue with officials in Kuwait.