The Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (SARA) directs the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) to develop a prioritized list of hazardous substances of greatest public health concern at facilities on the National Priorities List (NPL) and to develop comprehensive Toxicological Profiles for those substances (Section 104[i][2,3]).
What does ATDSR stand for?
ATDSR stands for Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (US DHHS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Advanced Tunnel Drive Steering
- Air Tactical Data System
- Airborne Tactical Data System
- Aircraft Tactical Display System
- American Theatre and Drama Society
- American Truck Driving School (Coldwater, MI)
- Automatic Telephone Dialing System
- Albuquerque Talent Development Secondary Charter School (Albuquerque, NM)
- Advanced Tactical Data System Interface
- Artillery Tactical Data System Interface
- Adaptive Toolkit for the Discovery of Threats (Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.; College Station, TX)
- Additive Two DMARD (Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drug) Therapy (immunology)
- Am There Doing That
- Around the Dinner Table (eating disorders forum)
- Attention Dial Tone
- Automated Technical Data Tracking system
- Agricultural Technology Development and Transfer Project (Rwanda; USAID)
- Advanced Technology Demonstration Vehicle
- Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- A-Tech Enterprises, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amler has held federal posts at the office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
Julie Gerberding, director of CDC and administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, opened the conference with an overview of the impact of infectious diseases on women.
She also was named administrator for the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
In February 1998, concerned parents petitioned the agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry to perform a public health assessment of River Valley middle and high schools and of the county.