HP (NYSE:HPQ)(Nasdaq:HPQ) and the Singapore government's Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) today announced that they will establish a joint research project in Singapore to help enable the next-generation data center.
What does A*STAR stand for?
A*STAR stands for Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alert & Warning (California)
- Alive and Well
- Allen and Wright (root beer and fast food restaurant)
- Amburgers and Wootbeer (short film)
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Air and Waste Management Association
- Alexandria and Washington Railroad
- Addition to existing instruction (directive)
- A Distance Education Consortium
- A*STAR Graduate Academy (Singapore)
- A Plus Tard (French: See You Later)
- A+ Certification for computer service technicians (CompTIA)
- Analyst Plus (computer analyst; block of instruction in the Army's Computer Information Systems Analyst Course)
- Applications Plus (hardware and software applications of the computer information systems analyst course of the Army's signal school)
- amikacin plus carbenicillin
- aldosterone plus insulin
- Amikacin plus penicillin
- azithromycin plus rifampin
- Architecture and Urbanism (Japanese publication)
- Douglas Skyraider Attack Bomber (WW II, Korea, Vietnam)