Work in government or affiliated non-governmental organizations involves a wide variety of scope and geographic options--from your county health department and state Medicaid program to the federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and the World Health Organization.
What does AHRQ stand for?
AHRQ stands for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (formerly Agency for Health Care Policy and Research; US HHS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Afghan Hound Rescue of California (Redwood City, CA)
- Arab Historical Review for Ottoman Studies
- Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- AIDS and Human Rights Project (UK)
- Alliance for Human Research Protection
- Alternate History Roleplay (forum game)
- Association of Human Resource Professionals
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- Army Human Research Protections Office (US DoD)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Repressor (oncology)
- Australian Historic Records Register
- Arizona Hospitality Research and Resource Center (Northern Arizona University)
- Accenture Human Resource Services
- Altitude Heading Reference System
- Army Human Resources System
- Attempted Hours (educational transcript)
- Attitude and Heading Reference System
- Attitude Heading Reference System
- Auditory Hallucinations Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF), sponsored by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.