He said government subsidies provided under the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) had increased by an average 8.
What does ACFI stand for?
ACFI stands for Aged Care Funding Instrument (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACFI
We have 5 other meanings of ACFI in our Acronym Attic
- Alvernia College Field Hockey (Reading, PA)
- A Center for Human Potential
- Atlantic Coastal Fish Habitat Partnership (National Fish Habitat Action Plan; US NOAA)
- Accessoires pour les Chemins de Fer et l'Industrie (French)
- Accommodation and Care Fit Index
- Accounting and Finance (university department)
- Action Coordonée Formation Insertion (French)
- Advisory Committee on Fungal Infections (UK Health Protection Agency)
- African Christians Fellowship International (Lancaster, South Carolina; Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada and Monrovia, Liberia)
- Agape Christian Fellowship International, Inc (Seattle, Washington)
- Agencia Canaria de Fotografia, Imagen Y Radio (Spanish)
- Agent Chargé d’une Fonction d’Inspection (French)
- Alabama Center for Foreign Investment
- American Car & Foundry Inc.
- American Cash Flow Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- American Committee of the Fourth International
- AMRESCO Commercial Finance LLC (Boise, ID)
- Amsterdam Center for Finance and Insurance
- Annual Comprehensive Facility Inspection
- Aquaculture Farm International (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian Government fund the development of a workload management tool for use in residential aged care to be linked to the existing Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).