Should pick off this maiden before moving to better company, and it's encouraging that Barry Hills has a formline to one of the key opponents, Age Of Kings.
What does AOK stand for?
AOK stands for Age of Kings (Microsoft game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AOK
We have 19 other meanings of AOK in our Acronym Attic
- Abundance of Joy Fellowship (Inkster, MI)
- Assassination of Jesse James (movie)
- Association of Jewish Libraries
- Association of Junior Leagues International
- Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, Preclusion
- Australian Official Journal of Patents
- Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists
- Accompany of Kids (Menomonee Falls, WI)
- After Order Acknowledgment
- All Is Okay
- Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse
- Animal Outreach of Kansas (Lawrence, KS)
- Area of Knowledge (various organizations)
- Asleep On Keyboard
- Association of Knowledgework
- Athlitikos Omilos Kavalas (Greek: Kavala Sports Club)
- Karpathos, Greece - Karpathos (Airport Code)
- Kwanza Reajustado - Angola (obsolete currency code - current: AOA)
- All Okay Per Diem Quantum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The band played three classical works, including An Age Of Kings, written for band, chorus and soloist by Edward Gregson, principal of the Northern Royal College of Music and recorded by Black Dyke last year.
Age Of Kings merits the utmost respect in the Betfred Maiden Stakes on the Flat at Folkestone.
Granted, it was a taking performance by the Sir Michael Stoute-trained youngster, and bigger days await, but if asked to take one horse out of the race for the future, I'd nominate runner-up Age Of Kings, but for all the wrong reasons.