This study uses a population-based, patient-specific pharmaceutical database from the Canadian province of British Columbia (BC) to depict the population's age/sex profiles of drug utilization and expenditures from 1996 to 2002.
What does A/S stand for?
A/S stands for Age/Sex
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of A/S
We have 206 other meanings of A/S in our Acronym Attic
- Accounts Receivable
- Analog to Resolver
- Andata e Ritorno (Italian: Forward and Backward/Out and Home/First and Last Half)
- Area/Radius (geometry)
- As Required
- Apollo/Range Instrumentation Aircraft (subsequently renamed Advanced Range Instrumentation Aircraft)
- Audit/Review Tracking System
- Advanced Supplementary (education testing level; also seen as AS)
- Aerospace Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although age/sex adjustments account for only a portion of health use variance, they are the only adjusters currently available that are easy and cheap to use.
The factors hypothesized to influence clothing expenditure include the age, sex, and race of the household member, the total expenditures or income of the household unit, the age/sex composition of the remainder of the household, the educational levels and occupations of the parents, and geographic location.