A Vauxhall Astra mounted the pavement and the rear of the vehicle pinned the couple against the wall of a hotel.
What does ATW stand for?
ATW stands for Against the Wall
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATW
We have 56 other meanings of ATW in our Acronym Attic
- A Touch of Wood (various locations)
- Above the Water
- Above This World (band)
- Accelerator Transmutation of Waste
- According to Wikipedia
- Advanced Tactical Warfare (gaming clan)
- Advanced Tactical Workstation
- Advanced Technology Workshop
- Advertising That Works
- Aerospace Test Wing
- Air Toxics Website (US EPA)
- Airsoft Team Warrior (online gaming clan)
- Alexander: Total War (video game)
- All Terrain Wagon
- All The Way (82nd Airborne Division motto)
- All the Web (web search engine; FAST Search & Transfer ASA)
- All Truck Works (gaming)
- Ambiron Trustwave
- America's Telephone Warehouse (Houston, TX)
- American Theatre Wing
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAMALLAH, January 15, 2012 (WAFA) -- The Israeli military court of Ofer Sunday sentenced Anti-Wall and settlements activist, Ashraf Abu Rahmi from Bilin village, west of Ramallah, to six and half months under the pretext of participating in demonstrations against the Wall and settlement activities.
He doesn't recall pushing her against the wall but does not wish to dispute her evidence.
He picked up the cross-breed puppy named Axle, who was in the bedroom, and hurled him against the wall, said prosecutor Wyn Jones.