What does ANTI- stand for?
ANTI- stands for Against (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ANTI- in our Acronym Attic
- AP180 N-Terminal Homology (biochemistry)
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Advanced Natural Language Interface for Multilingual Text Generation in Healthcare
- Alliance for North Texas Healthy Effective Marriages (Dallas, TX)
- Asociación Nacional de Trabajadores Hospitalarios de Colombia (Spanish: National Association of Hospital Workers of Colombia)
- Ain't Nothing To It
- Ammonium Nitrogen Tri-Iodide (explosive substance)
- Antietam National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Associazione Nazionale Teleradio Indipendenti (Italian: National Association of Independent Teleradio)
- Antibodies against Cyclic Citrullinated Proteins
- ANDF (Architecture Neutral Distribution Format) Technology for Reliable Safety Critical Hard Real-Time Systems (ESPRIT Project 20899)
- Antibodies to Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (enzyme)
- American Neighborhoods Taking the Initiative Guarding Against Neighborhood Gangs (Act)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Core Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B e Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (blood testing)
- Anti-Schistosoma Mansoni (antibody)
- Associazione Nazionale Tecnici Industria Abbigliamento (Italian: National Association of the Technical Clothing Industry; Milan, Italy)