What does RE- stand for?
RE- stands for Again (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 45 other meanings of RE- in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Society of Etchers & Engravers
- Runtime Engine
- Runtime Environment
- Rural Electrification (various locations)
- US Revenue Cordials or Wines (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real-time Editing and Design (Dublin, Ireland)
- Research, Engineering, And Development
- Real Estate and Facilities Directorate (Washington Headquarters Services, US DoD)
- Research, Engineering & Systems
- Research, Engineering, And Test
- Repressor Element 1
- Requirements Engineering Adaptation and Improvement for Safety and Dependability
- Refocusing Band-Selective Pulse with Uniform Response and Phase
- Refined Gundam Zeta (anime)
- Rolandic Epilepsy with Paroxysmal Exercise-Induced Dystonia and Writer's Cramp
- Retirees Enhancing Science Education Through Experiments and Demonstrations
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Real Estate Maximums (Canada)