There are two wards in New Delhi's Tihar Jail, one named after Tendulkar and another after Vinod Kambli - the duo shared a 664-run unbroken partnership in a school match.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for After Tendulkar (India, sports)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition Team
- Action Toolbelt (band)
- Active Terminator (SCSI terminator)
- Adaptive Two-Step (IEEE)
- Adenine-Thymine (DNA base pairing)
- Administrative Trainee
- Advanced Technology (IBM PC AT personal computer)
- Advanced Treatment (environment)
- Aero Triangulation
- Aerotech (model rocket corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gavaskar was in a jovial mood after Tendulkar scored his 49th Test century yesterday.