Morrisons Valentine Meal Deal, PS10 Main, side and pud for two, plus wine* The coq au vin with cheddar and leek mash, plus salted caramel chocolate pudding for afters goes well with the bottle of Cava Brut and is worth PS17.
What does POST- stand for?
POST- stands for After (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently
We have 78 other meanings of POST- in our Acronym Attic
- Police Officer Standards and Training
- Portable Operational Support Terminal
- Portable Optical Sensor Tester
- Post Outage Study Team
- Power On Self Test
- Pre-Odin Staging Tool (Operational Dependencies Information Network)
- Program in Polymer Science and Technology (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Program to Optimize Simulated Trajectories
- Project Organizing Substitute Teachers
- Prototype Ocean Surveillance Terminal
- Post-Mobilization (US DoD)
- Police Officers Striving to Create and Reinforce Dreams (Volunteers of America in conjunction with the YMCA)
- Post Doctorate/Doctoral
- Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Post Electronic Courier Service
- Post-Final Acceptance Trial
- Postgesetz (German: Postal Act)
- Policies for Sustainable Technological Innovation
- Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
WICKED queens, magic spells, and happily ever afters.
30pm after Doctor Who opens the Tardis doors at 6pm.
uk You've seen our dazzling befores and afters in Right at Home - now find more of them in our book.
It was another strong performance from the opera company, but Charlotte Ellett as Gretel deserves special mention for making it impossible to tell she was the understudy after Rebecca Evans fell ill.
They're just concerned with staying alive after all that food.