Demonstrating its usual zeal for the creativity of Latino artists, Ballet Hispanico celebrates its 20th season at the Joyce with Willie Rosario's Palladium Nights, accompanied by Arturo O'Farrill and the Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra.
What does ALJO stand for?
ALJO stands for Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Association for Legal Justice (Northern Ireland)
- Association Loisirs Jeunesse (French: Youth Recreation Association)
- Australian Law Journal (Law Book Company, Ltd.)
- Amerikas Latviesu Jaunatnes Apvieniba (American Latvian Youth Association)
- American Legion Jersey Boys' State
- ALPSP (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) Learned Journals Collection
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Administrative Law Judge Division
- Al Jazeera English (TV channel)
- Anthony L. Jordan Health Center (Rochester, NY)
- Australian Law Journal Reports
- Australijos Lietuviu Jaunimo Sajunga (Australian Lihtuanian Youth Association; Melbourne, Australia)
- Abigroup Leighton Joint Venture (construction)
- Abigroup Liaison Joint Venture
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkohol (German: alcohol)
- Allergologisk Laboratorium København (Allergological Laboratory of Copenhagen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dance Party at Cuthbert will donate 50 percent of ticket receipts from Jazz at Lincoln Center's Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra Dance Party to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
O'Farrill will be in Eugene on Sunday with the Lincoln Center's Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra to play an evening of danceable jazz at Cuthbert Amphitheater.
338-9333) Lincoln Center's Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra, Arturo O'Farrell, Paquito D'Rivera - Jazz, 7:30 p.