Department of State Office of International Religious Freedom, the event will be hosted by the Georgetown University African Studies Program on campus at the Lohrfink Auditorium.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for African Studies Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Stokes Polarimeter
- Advanced Strategic Penetrator
- Advanced Strike Plot
- Advanced Strip and Passivation (semiconductors)
- Advanced Study Program
- Advanced System Planning
- Advertising, Sponsorships, & Promotion
- Advisory Services Panel
- Aeronautical Surveillance Panel (International Civil Aviation Organization; Canada)
- Affordable System Performance
- AFSCN Scheduling Program
- After School Program
- After Show Party
- Agence de Service et de Paiement (French: Service and Payment Agency)
- Agence Science-Presse (Canadian news agency)
- Aggregated Switch Procurement
- Agouti-Signaling Protein
- Air Start Pressure
- Air Support Party
- Air Systems Program (NAVAIRSYSCOM Reserve Component)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northwestern University is the home of the first African Studies program in the U.
David Wiley, who served as director of the African Studies program at Michigan State University from 1978 to 2008 and who is widely considered one of the nation's dean of scholars of African studies.
Director of the African Studies Program and Associate Professor at Johns Hopkins University, "For the last decade, Ghana has been on a steady, upward trend in terms of quality, performance, and depth of democracy.
In addition, the creation of an African Studies program faced repeated obstacles and it has only recently been established as a minor program, with little intention of expanding it in the future.
Professor Abu-Lughod went on to direct the African Studies Program at Northwestern and to become the chair of the University's Political Science Department.
Hanson, associate professor of history and director of the African Studies Program at Indiana University, introduces us to Muslim practices in Wa, Ghana.
Not that this is saying much, because I did go to Colorado College after all, which doesn't have an African Studies program.