What does AFRONET stand for?
AFRONET stands for African Network of Human Rights Organizations (Zambia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alternative Free Response Receiver Operating Characteristic
- Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers
- Air Force Requirements for Operational Capabilities Council
- African Forum and Network on Debt and Development (South Africa)
- African Forum on Debt and Development
- Association of Internally Displaced Afro-Colombians (Washington, DC)
- Applying Formal Methods to Real-size Object-Oriented Designs in Technical Environments
- A Free Range Organic Geek
- Alive Feeling Reality Others Goals
- Association for the Return of Maqdala Ethiopian Treasures
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps
- AFROTC Northeast Region
- AFROTC Northwest Region
- AFROTC Southeast Region
- Advanced Fuel Recycle Program
- Air Force Recurring Periodical
- American Federation of Railroad Police, Inc.
- Ampa-Fairley Rationalisation Project
- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program
- Animal Friends Rescue Project (Pacific Grove, CA)