JOHANNESBURG (CyHAN)- South African firebrand politician and expelled African National Congress Youth League leader, Julius Malema, has called for a national mine-workers strike.
What does ANCYL stand for?
ANCYL stands for African National Congress Youth League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Assumed National Council Tax (UK)
- Anishinabek Nation Credit Union (Garden River, Ontario, Canada)
- Australian National Credit Union
- Agence Nationale pour les Chèques Vacances (French: National Agency for Holiday Vouchers)
- Armenian National Committee of Vancouver (Canada)
- Autonomic Nerve Conduction Velocity
- American National CattleWomen
- Australian National Council of Women
- African National Congress Women's League
- Arts Network for Children and Youth (Canada)
- Asociatia Nationalã a Centrelor Zonale de Educare a Adultilor (Romanian: National Association of the Regional Centres for Adult Education)
- [not an acronym] logical operation where the output is high only if all inputs are high (electrical engineering)
- Access Network Design
- Active Network Diagram
- Active Nutation Damping
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (SSI)
- Aircraft Nose Down
- Algorithmique Numérique Distribuée (French: Distributed Numerical Algorithms)
- Allow Natural Death (medical charts)
- Alpha Numeric Display (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By then, she had joined Nelson Mandela and Walter Sisulu in the breakaway and sometimes militant African National Congress Youth League.
Balfour said quotas had not yet served their purpose, while the African National Congress Youth League threatened to disrupt the World Cup, due to start on February 9, if quotas were not maintained.