But yesterday a court backed her plea that she was not motivated by personal gain when she signed letters seeking bank loans for bogus workers of the African National Congress Women's League.
What does ANCWL stand for?
ANCWL stands for African National Congress Women's League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ariake National College of Technology (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Association of National Colleges of Technology (Japan)
- Assumed National Council Tax (UK)
- Anishinabek Nation Credit Union (Garden River, Ontario, Canada)
- Australian National Credit Union
- Agence Nationale pour les Chèques Vacances (French: National Agency for Holiday Vouchers)
- Armenian National Committee of Vancouver (Canada)
- Autonomic Nerve Conduction Velocity
- American National CattleWomen
- Australian National Council of Women
- Arts Network for Children and Youth (Canada)
- African National Congress Youth League
- Asociatia Nationalã a Centrelor Zonale de Educare a Adultilor (Romanian: National Association of the Regional Centres for Adult Education)
- [not an acronym] logical operation where the output is high only if all inputs are high (electrical engineering)
- Access Network Design
- Active Network Diagram
- Active Nutation Damping
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (SSI)
- Aircraft Nose Down
- Algorithmique Numérique Distribuée (French: Distributed Numerical Algorithms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both denied 60 charges of fraud and 25 of theft involving pounds 75,000 at the African National Congress Women's League, which sheleads.
The con involved the African National Congress Women's League, which Winnie leads.