The Kuwaiti-funded and Sudanese-managed nongovernmental organization (NGO) African Muslim Agency conducted humanitarian work, as did the Muslim development agency Aga Khan.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for African Muslim Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Medical Assistant
- Advanced Metering Analytics (Badger Meter)
- Advanced Mobile Applications (est. 2004; UK)
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Advanced Motion Accelerator (monitor displays)
- Advertising and Marketing Association (University of Virginia)
- Aerosol Manufacturers' Association (South Africa)
- Aerosol Monitoring & Analysis (est. 1981; various locations)
- Afghan Medical Aid
- Africa Medical Association
- Against Medical Advice
- Aged Ministers Assistance
- Agence Mondiale Antidopage (French: World Anti-Doping Agency; Montreal, Canada)
- Aggregated Multicast Address (multicast provisioning)
- Agreement on Movement & Access (Israel and Palestine)
- Agricultural Management Assistance (Program)
- Agricultural Market Access
- Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946
- Ahmedabad Medical Association
- Air Materiel Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamic missionary groups were also active in the country and included the African Muslim Agency, the World Movement for the Call to Islam, the World Islamic League, and Ahmadiyya.
The Kuwaiti-funded and Sudanese-managed NGO African Muslim Agency conducted humanitarian work as did the Muslim development agency Aga Khan.