The study, published in the African Journal of AIDS Research, said the epidemic peaked last year with about 4.
What does AJAR stand for?
AJAR stands for African Journal of AIDS Research (National Inquiry Services Centre)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJAR
- Association of Jamaica Attractions Limited
- Australian Journal of Adult Learning (Adult Learning Australia)
- Australian Journal of Asian Law (Australia)
- Association for Japanese Language Teaching
- African Jesuit AIDS Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing
- American Juvenile Arthritis Organization
- All-Japan Association of Photographic Societies (est. 1926)
- Acronyms, Jargon, Abbreviations, and Rubbish (Morgan Online)
- Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Australia)
- American Journal of Arabic Studies
- American Junior Academy of Sciences
- Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Australasian Journal of American Studies (Australian and New Zealand American Studies Association)
- Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences
- Australian Joint Anti-Submarine School
- American Journal of Art Therapy
- All Japan Transport and Service Organization
- All Japanese All the Time (language blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leclerc-Madlala, "On the Mythology of Virgin Cleansing: Women, AIDS and Bodily Dirt, African Journal of AIDS Research (forthcoming, 2002).