What does AFHES stand for?
AFHES stands for African Forum for Health Sciences
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alaska Federal Health Care Partnership (Anchorage, AK)
- Acrylic Fur Head Cover Set
- American Fund for Human Development
- Away From His/Her Desk
- Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (radio control)
- Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Arizona Families for Home Education
- Association française d'histoire économique (French Association of Economic History).
- Automated Fuel Handling Equipment
- International Association of Attorneys for Family-Held Enterprises (Glen Allen, VA)
- Advocates for Homeless Families (Frederick, MD)
- Air Force Historical Foundation
- American Furniture Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc.
- Arizona Family Housing Fund (affordable housing assistance; Scottsdale, AZ)
- A Foundation for Healthy Family Living (Sonoma, CA)
- Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon (19th century illustrator)
- Alliance for Healthy Homes
- American Federation of Home Health Agencies
- Action for Health and Independence (disability conference)
- African Foundation for Health, Information and Culture (Denmark)