The African Federation of Leather and Allied Industries (AFLAI) held its general assembly during the event, with participants from five African regions.
What does AFLAI stand for?
AFLAI stands for African Federation of Leather and Allied Industries (Ethiopia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Famille Levesque et Alliés (France)
- Association For Legal Americans (blog)
- Association Française de Linguistique Appliquée (French: French Association for Applied Linguistics)
- Association of Finnish Local Authorities (Finland)
- Austronesian Formal Linguistics Association
- Automotive Fleet and Leasing Association
- American Family Life Assurance Company
- American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus
- Apologies For Lack of Audi Content (Audi listservs)
- Association for Lighting a Candle (Sri Lanka)
- Air Force Local Area Net (USAF)
- Air Force Local Area Network Systems Program Office
- US Air Forces, US Atlantic Command
- Armed Forces Law Association of New Zealand
- Association Française de Lutte Antirhumatismale
- Aviation Fuels Logistical Area Summary (US DoD)
- Association Free Lutheran Bible School (Minneapolis, MN)
- Abolition of Forced Labour Convention (various nations; est. 1957)
- Acute Food and Livelihood Crisis
- Air Force Logistics Center