According to the African Development Bank it will "make a significant contribution to the company's economic recovery" by improving local infrastructure and relieving heavy traffic congestion in the city.
What does AFDB stand for?
AFDB stands for African Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFDB
- Automatic Fire Detection Apparatus
- Axial Flux Difference Alarm
- Air Force Data Automation Agency
- Association of Forensic DNA Analysts and Administrators
- Air Force Designated Acquisition Program
- AccuNet Flexible Digital Access System (AT&T)
- Automatic Fraud Detection and Isolation (Lucent)
- Autonomous Fire Detection & Alarm System
- Air Force Dental Aptitude Test
- Air Force Data Communications (USAF)
- African Development Bank Bonds
- Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
- Award Fee Determination Board
- Large Auxiliary Floating Dry Dock (Non Self-Propelled)
- Armed Forces Dental Benefit Association
- Aid to Families with Dependent Children
- Air Force Doctrine Center
- Allowance for Funds During Construction
- Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Asia-Pacific Finance and Development Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a new approach that allows the African Development Bank to respond more pro-actively to the emergency needs of African countries.
March 1, 2011 (JUBA) - The African Development Bank (ADB) is ready to provide support to the emerging independent state of South Sudan in the development of its various infrastructures, says the bank's Country & Policies Vice President, Aloysius Ordu.
7 million to the African Development Bank (AfDB) to conduct studies on the development projects in the continent.
Summary: Rabat - The African Development Bank (ADB) loaned Morocco, on Thursday, 53.