Pathology of naturally-occurring chlamydiosis in African clawed frogs (Xenopus laevis).
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for African Clawed Frog
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Corrections Facility (Minnesota)
- Advanced Coma Free (optics)
- Advanced Command Formatter
- Advanced Common Flightdeck (Boeing cockpit design)
- Advanced Communication Facility
- Advanced Communication Function
- Advanced Communications Facility
- Advanced Communications Feature
- Aéromodel Club Forézien (French: Model Aircraft Club Forézien)
- Africa Conservation Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vanessa Williams, from Holyhead, bought two African clawed frogs from a pet shop - but was told they would not breed in tanks.
Kintner and his collaborator, Jennifer Stubbs, a scientist now at Pathway Genomics, a San Diego biotech company, along with Eszter Vladar, a postdoctoral fellow in the laboratory of Jeffery Axelrod, at the Stanford University School of Medicine, made their discovery by initially studying the embryos of African clawed frogs (Xenopus laevis).
Takeuchi and colleagues injected parts of the DNA of three insects - the silkmoth, diamondback moth and fruit fly - into eggs extracted from the African clawed frog.
95 Plastic Comb The laboratory animal pocket reference series SF407 This portable (6x9") plastic-comb bound manual on using the South African clawed frog in the research laboratory covers the frogs' care, housing, and husbandry.