These included the African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes (ACCORD), the African Centre for Democracy and Human Rights Studies (ACDHRS), the Africa Leadership Forum (ALF), the African Women's Development and Communication Network (FEMNET), and Women in Law and Development in Africa (WiLDAF), among others, all of whom first met in Durban in 2002.
What does ACCORD stand for?
ACCORD stands for African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCORD
We have 26 other meanings of ACCORD in our Acronym Attic
- Abortion & Contraception Clinic of Nebraska (Bellevue, NE)
- acoustic condition
- Acoustic Control
- Author, Consumer, and Computer Owner Protection and Security Act of 2003 (proposed legislation)
- Army COMSEC Central Office of Record
- Articulatory-Acoustic Correlations in Coarticulatory Processes
- Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (clinical trial)
- ACTS (Advanced Communications Technology and Services) Broad-Band Communications Joint Trials and Demonstrations
- Administration and Control of Contracting and Regional Data
- Application Coordonnée de Comptabilisation, d'Ordonnancement et de Règlement de la Dépense de l'Etat (French: Coordinated Implementation of Accounting, Scheduling and Regulations of State Expenditures)
- Arms Control Community On-Line Repository of Treaty Data
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) and China Cooperative Operations in Response to Dangerous Drugs
- Associated Citizens of Cushing Organized for Responsible Development
- Advisory Commission on Conferences in Ocean Shipping
- African Confederation of Co-Operative Savings and Credit Associations
- Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health
- Combinatorial and Computational Aspects of Optimization, Topology and Algebra (International Workshop)
- Accelerated Case Closure Procedures
- Accuracy Critical Control Points
Samples in periodicals archive:
This theme was taken up by Prof Jannie Malan of the African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes in Cape Town, who urged us to 'see through the eyes of another'.