What does ACGT stand for?
ACGT stands for African Center for Gene Technologies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACGT
We have 10 other meanings of ACGT in our Acronym Attic
- Ashtabula County Genealogical Society, Inc.
- Assistant Chief of the General Staff (British Army position)
- Amador County Girls Softball Association (Jackson, CA)
- American Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
- Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund (Nigeria)
- Allen County Genealogical Society of Indiana (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Arab Council for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research
- A Comparative Genomics Tool (comparison viewer and analyzer)
- Advanced Center for Genome Technology
- Advisory Committee on Genetic Testing
- Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy
- American Central Gas Technologies
- An Comhaontas Ghaelach Tuathúil
- Analysis, Consulting, & Genetic Technologies
- Arts Commission of Greater Toledo
- Atlantic Coast Golf Tour
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Acute Care Geriatric Unit (health center)
- Australia, Canada, Great Britain, United States
- Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance