In honor of African American History Month, we often look at the contributions of those individuals who pajved the way for us to have the opportunities we have today, and to become more successful.
What does AAHM stand for?
AAHM stands for African American History Month
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHM
We have 10 other meanings of AAHM in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States marked February as the African American History Month.
In celebration of African American History Month, the Cultural Affairs Section of the American Embassy in Amman is hosting award-winning American sopranoAaNicole Taylor, who will be performing live in Amman on Tuesday, February 2, at 7:30 pm in Al-Hussein Cultural Center Au Ras el-AinAa(Entrance is Free).
In 1926 Woodson developed the concept for the celebration of "Negro History Week," which has evolved into African American History Month, observed in February each year.
The Books for Ghana drive began in February 2004 as part of a celebration of African American History month, and it will continue through February 2006.