A few other enterprising African Americans are participating in this growing industry and roughly 20 black innkeepers belong to the African American Association of Innkeepers International (www.
What does AAAII stand for?
AAAII stands for African American Association of Innkeepers International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (Menlo Park, California)
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum (New Mexico)
- Active Asset Allocation International (Nice, France)
- All Auto Appraisal Industry Conference
- Asociación Argentina de Alergia e Inmunología Clínica (Spanish: Argentinian Allergy Association)
- Asthma and Arthritis Information Center
- Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
- Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
- Another Annoying Acronym I Don't Understand :-)
- Association des Anciens et des Amis de l'Institut Français (French: Alumni Association and Friends of the French Institute)
- American Association for the Abolition of Involuntary Mental Hospitalization
- Anti-Aircraft Artillery Intelligence Service (US DoD)
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal
- Advertising Agencies Association of Jamaica (est. 1962)
- Asociación Atlética Argentinos Juniors
- Active Array Antenna Lens
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers (Rockville, MD)
- American Academy of Arts And Letters
- American Alumni Association of Lebanon (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark renamed the property Twin Oaks Inn, and formed the African American Association of Innkeepers International (AAAII).
Other resources include the African American Association of Innkeepers International, 877-422-5777 or www.