Summary: More than 250 participants representing 30 African and Asian countries are expected as from Monday in Kampala (Uganda) to partake in the fifth Africa-Asia Business Forum (FAAA) More than 250 participants representing 30 African and Asian countries are expected as from Monday in Kampala (Uganda) to partake in the fifth Africa-Asia Business Forum (FAAA) which will be held under the theme: "Forging business linkages for sustainable tourism development in Africa.
What does AABF stand for?
AABF stands for Africa-Asia Business Forum (UN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AABF
We have 2 other meanings of AABF in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Adult Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- African American Business Enterprise
- Agencia de Administración de Bienes del Estado (Spanish: State Property Administration Agency; Argentina)
- American Association of Blacks in Energy
- Arizona Association for Bilingual Education
- Asian Association for Biology Education
- Automatic Auditory Brain Stem Evaluation (electrophysiology)
- American Association of Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects, Inc. (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut)
- Aided Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response
- Afferent Arteriole Blood Flow
- Albuquerque Antiquarian Book Fair (New Mexico)
- Ann Arbor Book Festival (Michigan)
- Assembly Area Blocking Force (NATO C3 Technical Architecture)
- Avusturya Alevi Birlikleri Federasyonu (Turkish: Federation of Alevite Unions in Austria)
- Amphibious Assault Bulk Fuel System
- Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
- Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Services (educational institution; various locations)
- Able Acres Boer Goats (Indiana)
- All-American Baseball Game (high school baseball)
- Ann Arbor Brewers Guild (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jun 9, 2009 Uganda Uganda is set to host the 5th Africa-Asia Business Forum (AABF) 2009 conference on June 15-17, 2009.