The strength of commodity prices globally and the opening up of new markets as areas of production and demand is leading to sustained levels of interest from corporations to locate in Africa and the Middle East, according to Emerging Markets, a report by global real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield.
What does AME stand for?
AME stands for Africa and the Middle East
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AME
We have 262 other meanings of AME in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Maintenance Effort
- Adjustment of Model Estimates
- Advanced Medical Electronics Corporation
- Advanced Metal Evaporative (media)
- Advanced Modeling Extension
- Advances Mechanical Engineering (conference)
- Adventure Mountain Explore (travel company)
- Aeromedical Evacuation
- Aeronautical Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Management Element
- African Methodist Episcopal (Church)
- African Methodist Evangelical (Church)
- Agence de la Maitrise de l'Energie
- Agence Méditerranéenne de l'Environnement (French: Mediterranean Environment Agency)
- Agreed Medical Evaluator
- Agreed Medical Exam(iner)
- Aide Médicale de l'État (French: State Medical Assistance)
- Air Materiel Element
- Air Mobility Element
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Transport Canada)